We are committed to providing you with the highest standards of service. However, there may be occasions when our service falls short of your expectations. This easy-to-use guide is designed to help you make us aware of your views so we can address your concerns.
To ensure your maximum protection, our complaints procedure has been designed to meet the requirements of all the regulatory authorities that control our business.
Tell us what part of our service or procedure you are unhappy about and what you would like us to do to resolve the matter. You can do this by writing to:
13-17, High Beech Road
If you prefer you may telephone on 020 3488 5959. Alternatively, you may forward full details of your dissatisfaction by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your concerns will be considered by the one of the directors, who will investigate the matter.
- We will send you written acknowledgement within three working days.
- Where possible you will receive a detailed response within fifteen working days of our acknowledgement of your complaint.
- If further time is required to investigate your concerns, then you will receive a written explanation for any delay.
- If we do not hear from you within a further eight weeks from our response, we will assume the matter has been addressed and close our file.
- Should you have concerns in the meantime please contact the member of staff whose name appears on the letter of acknowledgement.
- After receiving our response, if you feel your complaint has not been fully addressed please let us know.
- Your letter will be acknowledged within three working days of receipt.
- Your concerns will be considered by a different Director who has not been involved in the initial determination.
- A final response will be issued where possible, within fifteen working days of the acknowledgement of your request for a further review. If we are unable to respond within fifteen working days we will inform you of when we anticipate answering your concern and informing you of your right to appeal to a third party.
What happens next
We are committed to ensuring all concerns are fully and fairly addressed and we respect your right to refer any complaint to a third party.
Therefore, in our final letter to you we will let you know the details of the regulatory bodies who you can approach for further arbitration.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO).
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to complete our internal complaints procedure before you can refer your concerns to any regulatory body.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55, Milford Street
Company Registration Number: 12673469 England & Wales. Registered office address: 13-17, High Beech Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4BN